Thursday, October 18, 2018

Be Inspiration

My Moon; My Sky


Be Inspiration
Every stick and leaf speaks:
I give you the sky.   ~Marion


.
My clouds, my trees, my sky.



inspiration

 noun
in·spi·ra·tion | \ˌin(t)-spə-ˈrā-shən,  -(ˌ)spi-\

Definition of inspiration 

1a: a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation
b: the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions
c: the act of influencing or suggesting opinions
2: the act of drawing inspecifically : the drawing of air into the lungs
3a: the quality or state of being inspired
b: something that is inspireda scheme that was pure inspiration
4: an inspiring agent or influence

3 comments:

PhilipH said...

Oops, I think I've commented on an earlier post, in error. I love this one - especially the moon making a great silhouette of the tree branches in this post. Hope things are easing off for you today.

Marion said...

Thank you, Philip! I appreciate your kind words muchly. My pain refuses to abate; my surgeon is an arsehole and my knee is farked up...some sort of painful scar tissue (who knows, not the surgeon?!?!) on my patella which only hurts when I walk, sit or stand...Other than that, I'm still the reigning Queen of the Swamp! Thanks for stopping by!! xo

Kelly said...

Your sky is almost as lovely as mine! ;) Seriously, I was just admiring mine on my walk this morning, reflected in our pond in all its glory.

I empathize with your pain. While mine might not be the same as yours... it's chronic, it's undiagnosed, and it's REAL! (and it sounds crazy when I try to describe it to doctors or anyone else!)