Thursday, October 18, 2018

Be Inspiration

My Moon; My Sky


Be Inspiration
Every stick and leaf speaks:
I give you the sky.   ~Marion


.
My clouds, my trees, my sky.



inspiration

 noun
in·spi·ra·tion | \ˌin(t)-spə-ˈrā-shən -(ˌ)spi-\

Definition of inspiration 

1aa divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation
bthe action or power of moving the intellect or emotions
cthe act of influencing or suggesting opinions
2the act of drawing inspecifically the drawing of air into the lungs
3athe quality or state of being inspired
bsomething that is inspireda scheme that was pure inspiration
4an inspiring agent or influence

3 comments:

PhilipH said...

Oops, I think I've commented on an earlier post, in error. I love this one - especially the moon making a great silhouette of the tree branches in this post. Hope things are easing off for you today.

Marion said...

Thank you, Philip! I appreciate your kind words muchly. My pain refuses to abate; my surgeon is an arsehole and my knee is farked up...some sort of painful scar tissue (who knows, not the surgeon?!?!) on my patella which only hurts when I walk, sit or stand...Other than that, I'm still the reigning Queen of the Swamp! Thanks for stopping by!! xo

Kelly said...

Your sky is almost as lovely as mine! ;) Seriously, I was just admiring mine on my walk this morning, reflected in our pond in all its glory.

I empathize with your pain. While mine might not be the same as yours... it's chronic, it's undiagnosed, and it's REAL! (and it sounds crazy when I try to describe it to doctors or anyone else!)