Friday, August 28, 2015

The Muse is Amused Today...


        How can a shoe be a poem?  The same way a cloud or a dragonfly can.

If I could find these shoes (Hot Chocolate Design), I'd make them into a poem. :-)

                        A ghost in my angel-wing begonia

A wonderful, delightful, delicious novel I'm reading.

   Buddha with some dried flowers, Angels & beads.

      A quote I wish I'd read when I was a very young person.

         The fading zinnias have the softest colors...

                                           PINK!!!


"I often sit here in this old Apple tree listening
and I hear Geese who've lost their mates...
they're not even aware of what's missing---
just that it's missed..."

From the movie 'Northern Borders', 2013









1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the "Hot Chocolate" shoes!! Love the cover on the book you're reading, too. I'll have to look it up...