Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Sorry about the Democrats!

Okay, I’m royally and officially pissed off now.  BookBurnerBiden (or whatever Pelosi cabal is pulling his raggedy puppet strings since he’s OBVIOUSLY in the early stages of Dementia) has decided that Dr. Seuss’s books are racist.  Apparently, with our country fighting COVID-19, massive job losses due to COVID-19, school children having mental health crises, Cuomo killing grannies & sexually harassing young women, a monopoly on leftist Internet companies, massive election fraud, HAARP and general Democrat insanity at the southern border, BookBurnerBiden decides to 1.  Bomb Syria, then 2.  Ban Dr. Seuss books. Every morning I wake up and feel like I’m in a badly written YA Dystopian novel.  

I rest my case.  I miss President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 The Grinch is waving at Biden.





No comments: