Sunday, June 5, 2022

My Life is Painful, but Often Beautiful…

 


From:  “On Pain” by Khalil Gibran

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.

     And could you keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy;
     And you would accept the seasons of your heart, even as you have always accepted the seasons that pass over your fields.
     And you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief.

πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹ Johnny Depp’s band with Alice Cooper & Joe Perry, “Hollywood Vampires” 🎢


πŸ™πŸΌ Amen!  πŸ™πŸΌ

🌿 A weed is but an unloved flower. 🌿

πŸ₯¬ Tasty Swiss Chard, grows very fast! πŸ₯¬

πŸ’ƒπŸΌ Johnny Depp, my Rock & Roll crush. . . πŸŽΆπŸ’žπŸŽΆ

My Cherry Tomatoes coming along…


I love & appreciate those of you who have followed me all these years through thick & thin. ☀️πŸ₯°πŸŒΉ

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Some good stuff here, Ms. Marion! Good quote about the church, too. I'm borrowing it.....