Saturday, October 5, 2019

Way Maker - God

The Pentecostals Of Alexandria, Louisiana 


Isaiah 43:16 - 19 

Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 


JESUS IS THE WAY MAKER


Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
You are here
Touching every heart
I worship you
Meeting every need
I worship you
I worship you...


Songwriters: Osinachi Okoro

__________________________

I am fortunate to know God, to have experienced His Love, miracles, healing and Light.  In my darkest hours, Jesus came to me, spoke to me through His Word, His people and His beautiful Spirit.  I’ve been cared for spiritually, materially and physically by God.  He has met my needs, healed my body and mind and kept my heart beating.  When I was poorest materially, I was richest spiritually because I depended on God for everything.

No comments: