Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Few Girls from My Blythe Doll Collection...

Tee, Elle (Eleven) & Sunny.  Elle was inspired by “Stranger Things”.

New girl (custom Blythe) on the block, “Moon” from Prague, Czechoslovakia!

Bunch of cool hippie chicks.  I get the outfits from Etsy shops.

P. J. and Little...rockers.  Alice behind her...

"Well I don't know what I've been told
You never slow down, you never grow old..." ~ Tom Petty

Layla & Zooey

.
Sweet Violet & her Unicorn

×∆×∆×∆×∆×

"Good to know we're all twelve years old mentally. Keeps things in perspective. " ~Alexander William Gaskarth



2 comments:

Kelly said...

They're all so cute!!

PhilipH said...

Fantastic family Marion. We are NOT all twelve years old mentally. I am only 8 and a bit - and when I'm twelve I can wear long trousers at the big school. Can't wait! Hope your pain is now fading fast after your op.