Sunday, April 26, 2015

Boycott Author Toni Morrison

I despise racism in any form. That's why I've burned every novel I owned by Toni Morrison. I will never recommend them to my family or friends again.  The answer to racism is not hatred!

To wish a person dead merely on the basis of their race is the most vile, inhuman, horrific thing a person can say.  Toni Morrison is a racist. Had a person of any other race said the following words, they would have been shamed and vilified.  SHAME ON YOU, TONI MORRISON.  I am seriously sad and disappointed in you as a human being I used to look up to!

"Nobel and Pulitzer Prize winning author Toni Morrison took a harsh view on the issue of racial disparities in the justice system during a recent interview.

“People keep saying, ‘We need to have a conversation about race,” Morrison, 84, told The (U.K.) Telegraph.

“This is the conversation. I want to see a cop shoot a white unarmed teenager in the back,” Morrison said. “And I want to see a white man convicted for raping a black woman. Then when you ask me, ‘Is it over?’, I will say yes.”  ~The Guardian, April 20, 2015


No comments: